DR SAYANTA JANA
DR SAYANTA JANA – PRINCIPAL DIRECTOR
MBBS, FRACMA, AFCHSM, MHM, MAICD
Dr Sayanta Jana is originally from India, qualified from Calcutta National Medical College under Calcutta University and then migrated to Perth, Australia in Jan 2006. Dr Jana further trained in the Australian healthcare system, and is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Medical Administrators. Dr Jana went on to occupy several key senior executive positions within the Australian health system at various Health Services and health organisations, including the Western Australian Department of Health and is currently a Senior Health Executive within WA Health.
Dr Jana also is an Associate Fellow of the Australian College of Health Service Management and has a Master’s Degree in Health Management from the University of New South Wales.
- Dr Jana also has a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Dr Jana is an ACHS Surveyor with the Australian Council of Healthcare Standards and also a Lead Surveyor with the Postgraduate Medical Council of Western Australia.
- Dr Jana is a Council Member on the Australian Medical Council representing all Australian Public and Private Hospitals.
- Dr Jana is a member of the Australian Medical Association.
- Dr Jana also holds the position Secretary of the Royal Australasian College of Medical Administrators, WA State Branch and also a Faculty Member for Curriculum Development with the Royal Australasian College of Medical Administrators.
- Dr Jana is also on the Board and Peer Reviewer of several leading medical journals including Emerald Group Publishing® – Leadership in Health Services.
Dr Jana is also a mentor and Executive Coach for upcoming clinician leaders within the health system and responsible for the delivery of several medical leadership programs.