LIFE PATRON REGISTRATION
- Support WA Indian Doctors Foundation (WA Indian Doctors Public Ancillary Fund) by a one time donation
- One-time donation provides each donor recognition as Lifetime Patron of WA Indian Doctors Foundation
- WA Indian Doctors Public Ancillary Fund (T/A WA Indian Doctors Foundation) is registered with Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission (ACNC) as a charitable not-for-profit organisation.
- All donations including one time Patron Life Time Registration fees is tax deductible and GST free.
- All donations including Patron Lifetime Registration fees goes towards our charity initiatives.
- Anyone can be a Life Patron of WA Indian Doctors Foundation
- Sign up as a volunteer to assist us with our charity initiatives
- We continuously need more volunteers to assist us with our growing number of events and activities
- As volunteer, you get an opportunity to network and get introduced to our life patrons, industry partners and corporate patrons.
- Anyone can be a volunteer for WA Indian Doctors Foundation.
- All donations including Patron Lifetime Registration fees goes towards our charity initiatives