Membership Registration Term and Conditions
The WA Indian DoctorsTM, reserve the right to accept or reject any application for registration at its absolute and unfettered discretion with the return of any deposit paid.
- All registration fees are GST inclusive.
- Payment Terms – registration payment in full
- A Tax Invoice will be sent.
- Full terms and conditions as stated below.
To Confirm Registration
- Should you wish to confirm registration, please complete the online Registration Form on our website
- Tax Invoice will be issued in due course.
- On receipt of the full payment, a registration confirmation letter will be sent to your nominated email address.
WA Indian DocsTM Contact Details
WA Indian Docs Inc.
C/O PO Box 585
Mirrabooka WA 6061
Conference email: email@example.com
- Once a Registration Form has been received, any cancellation of registration must be advised in writing to Steering Committee of the WA Indian DoctorsTM
- If the cancellation is received within 2 weeks after initial registration an administration fee of 25% of the total subscription will be retained.
- If the cancellation is received more than 2 weeks later, upto 4 weeks of initial registration, 50% refund is applicable.
- If cancellation is received more than 1 month after initial registration, no refund is applicable.
- The Steering Committee of the WA Indian DoctorsTM reserves the right to change any relevant aspects of the membership package if exceptional circumstances demand.
- The Steering Committee of the WA Indian DoctorsTM will use reasonable endeavours to remedy the impact of exceptional circumstances on our members.
Registration and Member Rules
- The Steering Committee of the WA Indian DoctorsTM shall determine the hours during which the Association activities will be conducted and as to hours of access for members including variations of such times as shall be necessary.
- Excessive noise, disrespect to other members that inconveniences other members or any association activities will not be allowed.
- The Steering Committee will be the judges as to whether there is an annoyance.
- The member will acknowledge that the Steering Committee, WA Indian DoctorsTM and the Venue Provider (for WA Indian DoctorsTM badged events) will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the members’ property and that all member material and equipment is the sole responsibility of the member.
All amounts stipulated in this agreement include goods and services tax (GST) of 10%.
Liability / Insurance
- In the event of industrial disruptions or natural disasters, the WA Indian Doctors Inc and the Steering Committee, cannot accept responsibility for any financial or other losses incurred by the members.
- The WA Indian Doctors Inc and the Steering Committee take no responsibility for injury or damage to persons or property occurring during any of WA Indian DoctorsTM badged events and activities. All insurance, including medical cover, or expenses incurred in the event of the cancellation of any WA Indian DoctorsTM events and activities is the individual member’s responsibility.
- Attendees to WA Indian DoctorsTM events and activities are encouraged to choose a travel insurance policy that includes loss of fees/deposits through cancellation of your participation in WA Indian DoctorsTM events and activities or through the cancellation of WA Indian DoctorsTM badged event itself, loss of airfares for any reason, medical expenses, loss or damage to personal property, additional expenses and repatriation should travel arrangements have to be altered.
- The WA Indian Doctors Inc and the Steering Committee will take no responsibility for any participant or member failing to insure.
- The member is responsible for all personal injury, damage to property or other losses, liabilities or claims arising in connection with the member’s participation at WA Indian DoctorsTM badged events and activities.
- The member will indemnify the WA Indian DoctorsTM and relevant event organisers in respect of any losses, liabilities or claims in respect thereof.
- The member agrees to participate at its own risk and to take out adequate insurance in respect of all such losses, liabilities and claims.
- The WA Indian DoctorsTM, event venues and the Steering Committee will take all reasonable precautions, to ensure the building where events are taking place is secure.
- To assist us, all persons attending WA Indian DoctorsTM badged events must wear the official WA Indian DoctorsTM name badge (if relevant and applicable) at all times.
- Nothing contained in this agreement will be deemed to constitute a partnership, joint venture or agency relationship between you and the WA Indian Doctors Inc and/or the Event Organisers and you must not do anything where you will, in any way, be represented that you are a partner of the WA Indian Doctors Inc and/or the Event Organisers.
Additional and Guest Registrations
- Guests of members are not permitted to attend events or social functions unless the relevant tickets are offered as part of the particular registration package and RSVP procedures.
- However, should additional registrants wish to attend the WA Indian DoctorsTM badged events as a delegate or attend social functions, the appropriate registration form or RSVP must be completed and forwarded to the Event Organisers together with any applicable registration fee.
- The registrant and the servants, agents, contractors and invitees of the registrant are also to observe the rules, regulations and procedures as prescribed by the venue where the WA Indian DoctorsTM badged event or activity is being held.
Updated 14 October 2016