The WA Indian Doctors, reserve the right to accept or reject any application for registration at its absolute and unfettered discretion with the return of any deposit paid.
- All registration fees for our events are GST free.
- Payment Terms – registration payment in full.
- A Tax Invoice will be sent.
- Full terms and conditions as stated below.
” font_container=”tag:div|text_align:left” google_fonts=”font_family:Raleway%3A100%2C200%2C300%2Cregular%2C500%2C600%2C700%2C800%2C900|font_style:200%20light%20regular%3A200%3Anormal”][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Should you wish to confirm registration, please complete the online Registration Form on our website or event registration portal as advised during promotion of an event
On receipt of the full payment, a registration confirmation letter will be sent to your nominated email address.
All tax invoice/payment receipts for donations made to the WA Indian Doctors Public Ancillary Fund are tax deductible and GST free.
- Once a Registration Form has been received, any cancellation of registration must be advised in writing to the organisers (WA Indian Docs)
- The Executive Steering Committee of the WA Indian Doctors shall determine the hours during which the activities will be conducted and as to hours of access for members including variations of such times as shall be necessary.
- Excessive noise, disrespect to other members that inconveniences other members and/or formal activities will not be allowed.
- The Executive Steering Committee will be the judges as to whether there is an annoyance.
- The member will acknowledge that the Steering Committee, WA Indian Doctors and the Venue Provider (for WA Indian Doctors badged events) will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the members’ property and that all member material and equipment is the sole responsibility of the member.
- In the event of industrial disruptions or natural disasters, the WA Indian Docs Inc, WA Indian Doctors Public Ancillary Fund (T/A WA Indian Doctors Foundation) and the Executive Steering Committee, cannot accept responsibility for any financial or other losses incurred by the members.
- The WA Indian Docs Inc, WA Indian Doctors Public Ancillary Fund (T/A WA Indian Doctors Foundation) and the Executive Steering Committee take no responsibility for injury or damage to persons or property occurring during any of WA Indian Doctors badged events and activities. All insurance, including medical cover, or expenses incurred in the event of the cancellation of any WA Indian Doctors events and activities is the individual member’s responsibility.
- Attendees to WA Indian Doctors events and activities are encouraged to choose a travel insurance policy that includes loss of fees/deposits through cancellation of your participation in WA Indian Doctors events and activities or through the cancellation of WA Indian Doctors badged event itself, loss of airfares for any reason, medical expenses, loss or damage to personal property, additional expenses and repatriation should travel arrangements have to be altered.
- The WA Indian Docs Inc, WA Indian Doctors Public Ancillary Fund (T/A WA Indian Doctors Foundation) and the Executive Steering Committee will take no responsibility for any participant or member failing to insure.
- The member is responsible for all personal injury, damage to property or other losses, liabilities or claims arising in connection with the member’s participation at WA Indian Doctors badged events and activities.
- The member will indemnify the WA Indian Doctors and relevant event organisers in respect of any losses, liabilities or claims in respect thereof.
- The member agrees to participate at its own risk and to take out adequate insurance in respect of all such losses, liabilities and claims.
- The WA Indian Doctors, event venues and the Executive Steering Committee will take all reasonable precautions, to ensure the building where events are taking place is secure.
- To assist us, all persons attending WA Indian Doctors badged events must wear the official WA Indian Doctors name badge (if relevant and applicable) at all times.
WA Indian Docs Contact Details
WA Indian Doctors Public Ancillary Fund
T/A WA Indian Doctors Foundation
WA Indian Doctors Limited
ACN 626 239 503
WA Indian Docs Inc
PO Box 585
MIRRABOOKA WA 6941
- The Executive Steering Committee of the WA Indian Doctors reserves the right to change any relevant aspects of the membership package if exceptional circumstances demand
- The Executive Steering Committee of the WA Indian Doctors will use reasonable endeavours to remedy the impact of exceptional circumstances on our members.
All amounts stipulated in the registration agreement will indicate on the tax invoice and payment receipt whether it includes goods and services tax (GST) of 10% or if it is GST-free.
Nothing contained in this agreement will be deemed to constitute a partnership, joint venture or agency relationship between you and the WA Indian Docs Inc, WA Indian Doctors Public Ancillary Fund (T/A WA Indian Doctors Foundation) and/or the Event Organisers and you must not do anything where you will, in any way, be represented that you are a partner of the WA Indian Docs Inc, WA Indian Doctors Public Ancillary Fund (T/A WA Indian Doctors Foundation) and/or the Event Organisers.
- Guests of members are not permitted to attend events or social functions unless the relevant tickets are offered as part of the particular registration package and RSVP procedures.
- However, should additional registrants wish to attend the WA Indian Doctors badged events as a delegate or attend social functions, the appropriate registration form or RSVP must be completed and forwarded to the Event Organisers together with any applicable registration fee.