WA Indian Docs is pleased to announce Avant as our premier and preferred partner for professional medical indemnity.
Avant has protected doctors for more than 120 years. Established in 1893 by a small group of doctors seeking to protect their profession, Avant has now grown into Australia’s largest medical defence organisation. Avant represents more than 68,500 healthcare practitioners and students across the country.
As Australia’s leading MDO, Avant has more members, more claims experience and more expertise. Members have access to a highly experienced team of in-house medical advisors, claims managers and lawyers based in Western Australia who understand the nuances of Western Australian medico-legal issues. This local knowledge is backed by Avant’s national strength with special counsel in civil, coronial, employment, health, Medicare and professional conduct. With more experience and expertise no one has more resources to protect and defend you whatever your situation. The Medical Defence Service team here in Western Australia has the unique ability to understand your needs and advise when you need it most.
- Free consultation to understand professional and practice indemnity needs
- Free student membership (for medical student)
- Tailored cover for interns
- Attractive cover options for junior medical officers, registrars and Doctors-in-training
- Cover for Medical Specialists, including hospital employed Consultants
- Appropriate cover for new Fellows
- Coverage for International Medical Graduates
- Practice indemnity for general and specialist practice owners
- ‘Run-off cover’ for retiring doctors, doctors going on maternity leave and if going overseas.
- Attractive loyalty bonus, in the form of a premium reduction ranging from 4% to 13% depending on tenure (conditions apply)
To find out more, please contact:
Clare Cole – State Manager Growth WA, AVANT
+61 8 6189 5710