WA Indian Docs Steering Committee currently has a vacancy for a medical student and/or dental student representative position on the Committee (currently studying Medicine or Dentistry at an accredited University in Western Australia).
The casual appointment will be endorsed by the Steering Committee office-bearers as per the WA Indian Docs Constitution and tenure will be till 31 Dec 2017 and/or next Annual General Meeting.
Key criteria for the role are:
- You are a paid current member of WA Indian Docs Inc
- Currently studying Medicine or Dentistry at an accredited University in Western Australia
- You are enthusiastic, hardworking and innovative
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to liaise successfully with a variety of stakeholders across a multitude of sectors and agencies.
- Ability to contribute effectively in a team environment
Please email your curriculum vitae and a brief cover letter and any other relevant attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EOI closes at 5pm, Friday 31 March 2017