Medical and dental practitioners
Our Charity Initiatives
We are an ACNC (Australian Charities and Not-For-Profit Commission) recognised not-for-profit organisation that partners with a range of service providers, NGOs and charitable entities to make a difference where it matters.
Supporting small and medium sized charities
We partner and support small and medium sized charities on an ongoing basis.
Collaboration between ISWA and WA Indian Docs for Indian Community Centre in Perth
As part of our ongoing commitment to supporting charities and our communities, in 2019, the WA…
Our Commitment to you & the Western Australian Community.
- Involve – ensure members at all levels are accounted for, including IMG and trainee junior doctors
- Nurture – professional and educational priorities
- Develop – networking, communication and mentorship
- Influence – safeguard the interests of member medical practitioners and their untiring contribution to the Western Australian community through lobbying and professional partnerships
- Assist – Contribute to the community through a philosophical, social, cultural and charitable focus
- Nourish – Uphold and promote the well-being of all patients served within the Western Australian community
- Social – To conduct and advocate social responsibility and charity for the needy and disadvantaged
We continue to grow in leaps and bounds year after year, here are some stats
Join today as a life patron.
A unique opportunity to connect with hundreds of like minded medical practitioners and dental practitioners from across Western Australia. Your one-time life patron membership fees as well as future donations to our Foundation are tax-deductible and GST-free.